Blue Sky Energy, Solar Boost 3024DiL, MPPT Charge Controller, 30 Amp 12v or 24v, w/display, SB3024DiL
Solar Boost 3024DiL charge controllers include load control outputs. These controllers can also serve as lighting controllers with complete flexibility over post-dusk and pre-dawn ON time settings. An IPN-ProRemote is required to enable and configure dusk-to-dawn lighting control. The IPN-ProRemote does not need to remain with the system and can be used as a setup tool only.
SB3024DiL is designed to charge 12- and 24-volt battery systems from a 24-volt array (maximum open circuit voltage is 57). Maximum charge current is 40 amps output at 12 and 30 amps at 24 VDC. The new IPN network interface coordinates multiple controllers and shares temperature sensors and display.
– 40 amp 12V or 30 amp 24V rating supports a wide range of applications
– Auxiliary output serves as 20 amp load controller or 2 amp battery charger
– Load controller provides fully adjustable dusk to dawn lighting control
– IPN network interface coordinates multiple controllers & shares optional battery temperature sensor & display
– Optional IPN-ProRemote display provides complete charge control & battery system monitoring, eliminating the need for a
separate battery monitor device
– 3-Stage charge control with filtered PWM output & auto/manual equalization improves battery performance & life
– MPPT power converter can charge 12 volt batteries from 24 volt PV modules
– Durable powder coat finish & conformal coated electronics resist corrosion
– Full 24 month limited warranty, optional extended coverage available
– Battery temperature sensor input