General Specialties Side of Pole Mount up to 2 x 165-205 w panel SOP-Y
165-205 watts or Dimensions 32.5″ X 62.5″ 14.10 Sq.Ft. MAX
- Built for use on 3″ or 4″ schedule 40 steel posts.
- Custom mounts can be ordered for a variety of other posts.
- The braces can either be run forward of the panel or back behind which allows greater flexibility in choosing the site for the mount.
- Panel inclination is controlled through a range of 20 to 90 degrees just by changing the attachment to the brace.
- All aluminum components of General Specialties Side of Pole mounts are cut from 6061 T-6 extrusions for superior rigidity.
- We do not use formed parts out of lighter weight 5052 material as they do not meet our stringent strength requirements. When we say that these mounts are rated for 100 MPH winds, we stand behind that claim.
- Panel rails feature a proprietary T-Slotted extrusion designed for us for easy and infinite adjustability of panel hardware placement, and extra strength.
- Zinc plated U-Bolts are provided for standard attachment to 3″ or 4″ schedule 40 or 80 pipe, and Stainless Steel mounting hardware for all panel attachments and parts assembly are included.
- Optional attachment brackets for trees, power/phone poles, or Rohn Towers can be purchased upon request.