Outback Power Radian Grid Tie/ Off Grid Inverter GS7048E 230VAC 48v
Includes: GS7048E Inverter, mounting bracket, remote temperature sensor, hardware kit and manual.
The Outback Radian series Inverter/Charger offers a complete power conversion system between batteries and AC power. It can work in a system to provide backup power, sell power back to the utility grid, or provide complete stand-alone off-grid service.
The GS7048E is a powerful DC to AC true sine-wave inverter and battery charger that features dual AC inputs and 230 VAC single phase voltage. The inverter easily integrates with the , Outback MATE3 and HUB Communications Manager to provide an industry leading, scalable power solution.
The Radian Series utilizes a durable stainless steel face with a galvanized steel enclosure, providing you with Outback’s signature ruggedness, but with a sleek, compact and modern appearance. Outback Inverter/Chargers are the only choice when you need a dependable power solution for your home or business.
IEC 62477-1, AS4777.2 and AS4777.3, AS/NZS 3100, EN 6100-6-1, EN 6100-6-3, EN 6100-3-3
- Grid-Interactive and Stand alone capability in the same package
- 7000 Watts of continuous power
- Operates with 48V Battery Bank systems
- Uses spring-based AC terminals instead of screw-based terminals. This eliminates torque requirements and periodic re-tightening.
- All terminals exit at the bottom of the inverter. This allows the installer to use a single distribution box. The GS Load Center (GSLC) is specifically designed for this purpose and is sold separately.
- Uses the MATE3 System Display and Controller (sold separately) for user interface.
- Up to 10 Radian Series Inverter/Chargers can be stacked together.
- ETL certifications (for US and International standards)